Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Right Now at this Very Moment



I was thinking of senses, but have already done that.
What do I think of right at this very moment.

Dreaming of beauty and adventures is in my soul.
Fantasies and fireflies tickle me with delight.
Singing in the rain and Dancing in the Moonlight,
a fantasy to behold; but truly in my dreams,
I sing!

 I sing for you
I sing for me
I sing for justice
and
I sing for joy.

I dance in the speckled light under the trees.
I dance through the rose gardens.
I dance just to make my heart happy
and
I dance for all the twinkling stars up above.

I laugh the laughter to ward off the pain.
I laugh at the silliness in a story that doesn't even make sense.
and
I laugh because sometimes it is just better than crying.

At this very moment joy surrounds me
like petals of a roses falling from the sky.
At this very moment stars are tickling my eyes.
and
at this very moment I twirl under the sun and moon.
The sun is setting and the moon is rising,
I notice both with my arms out stretched.
I welcome each for what choice do I have.

At this very moment I send you love.

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Roses one of my favorites. Love the poem.

Red Rose Alley said...

This is beautiful, Marilyn, really. : )

~Sheri

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

That's beautiful, Marilyn. And I love the roses. I need to paint a rose.

Sandi said...

So beautiful. It's a good sight today.

Rosemary said...

This is so beautiful. So hopeful. So full of love and joy. This is what we all need at this very moment.

Jeanie said...

This is just one of the things I needed to read today. It's beautiful. And when you can write words like this...

I dance in the speckled light under the trees.

You have a gift.