Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Me Time!

 Every once in the while I need some "me time".
Last Saturday I decided to take some time to search for flowers
at Lan Su Chinese Gardens.
I really should have gone on a week day because there were so
many walking there, but yet I did find the beauty my hearts craved.
 Walk with me and my camera in the garden.







 It looks like someone else was having some "me time" too.
 I was tempted to stop for tea right here, but I was just on a search
 for flowers.
 The red in the roses was just stunning!

 I loved these flowers against the white wall.

 October is celebrated with chrysanthemums.
 I had to wait for a clear shot here.
 More color against another wall.


It always fills my heart with JOY to visit here for "me time".

Do you have someplace you go for "me time"?

6 comments:

Lorrie said...

What a great place for some "me" time! There are still lots of pretty blooms there. I like going to a bookstore for me time, or to Butchart Gardens.

Jeanie said...

Clearly your "happy place" and I can certainly seem why. It's truly beautiful and so many different blooms, inside and out. Someday if I ever make it to Portland, we'll have to visit!

Ann said...

Great place for "me" time. I love to spend time in our patio for quiet time with a nice cup of tea and just gaze at nature. However, yesterday I took off Friday afternoon from work and went to an antique store. I love to stroll through certain stores that capture my imagination and creativity.

Red Rose Alley said...

"Me time" is so important for us I think. I'm glad you got to spend some "me time" at the Chinese Gardens. Sometimes I like to do this at the nurseries around here. A wonderful selection of photos, and the pomegranate caught my eye right away. And the red rose photo is beautiful.

~Sheri

Tracy said...

WOW...wow... GREAT place for some time to ones' self! I'm one of those who need "me time", I can get cranky if I don't have some with fairly regular intervals. Doesn't matter where, etc. just that I get the time. ;) ((HUGS))

Rosemary said...

Your 'me' time was filled with beauty and solitude. Thank you for sharing.