Friday, October 11, 2019

Why are you OBSESSED about Tea?

 Recently my sweet grandson asked me "why are you obsessed about tea?".
It surprised me, first that he used that word, but second that he would ask that question.
I am not sure what I said, but since then have thought about it.
Why am I obsessed about tea?

So here is my list:
1. It tastes good.
2. It is healthy.
3. Opened a world of dear friendships.
4.No calories, so no guilt.
5. Feels warm and cozy in my hands.
6. Searching out tea experience when traveling is fun.
7. Sharing with friends.
8. It warms me when it is cold.
9. It cools me when it is hot.
10. It quiets my heart to meditate on the day.

Pictures shared a year ago, but hope you enjoy once again.

So yes, I guess I am a bit "obsessed", but to tell you the truth
there could be worse things.
It is a good thing!

Happy weekend, dear friends!
Go have a cup of tea and let it take you to a peaceful moment.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

True...tea is a wonderful thing!

Jeanie said...

Interesting question and excellent answers. What I want to know is after he heard your answers, did he continue the discussion or just move on?!

Red Rose Alley said...

Such a cute post, Marilyn, and your grandson is too cute in the first picture winking. ; ) I love that tea cup he's holding too. It's a perfect size, shape, and color. Thanks for sharing your list. : )

~Sheri