Monday, January 1, 2024

Words of Kindness and Joy

 Happy New Year

Welcome to 2024

 I often think if we ALL spread kindness the world would be a different place. So this year let's spread kindness wherever we go. Lather it generously like butter on a warm piece of toast. Let it melt into our pores. 

The Monday theme will be Words of Kindness and Joy. It may be a poem, something funny or maybe just a quote or word.

Come along with me on the journey to explore and embrace Kindness and Joy.

One particularly line jumped out at me this year in the song Auld Lang Syne:

"And we'll tak' a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne."

The two pictures above are my tea table and cup which I embraced with kindness to those around me each and every day, a celebration and meditation I joined for new years. Though it was a zoom gathering, it was two hours of tranquility. Stars surrounded me on this new years night and I felt the warmth infuse me from those sipping a cup of kindness in that moment. Candles were lite to send love and kindness your way. May you be blessed in the new year.


Come along with me as we embrace Kindness and Joy in 2024.

Sending love, Marilyn

4 comments:

roughterrain crane said...

I hope you have a blessed wonderful new year.

Lorrie said...

Kindness and joy are wonderful things to spread to others!

Jeanie said...

I enjoy your theme Mondays -- and this is a terrific theme!

Rosemary said...

Spreading kindness... one day at a time. May you have a very joyful new year!