Friday, April 21, 2023

What Makes Your Morning Magical?

Most morning quite early I walk in my garden in my pajamas and robe. All the pictures in this post were snapped in just that manner. There is something so magical to me in walking, noticing, and snapping a picture when the dew is still on the grass and the birds are chirping "good morning" to the world.


The daffodils are almost finished, but this morning I loved still finding a few vibrant blooms.


 

The plum tree is beginning to bloom and I am dreaming of fresh fruit later this summer.

Magically the blooms had a visitor, smiling! I posted this picture on Facebook and had two think it was a most unusual butterfly. I was playing with the magic of imagination. I can only dream a real butterfly will visit me soon. I watch for them, but none have arrived for quite awhile. Butterflies are magic to me.


But I do have hummingbirds all year long, just outside my window. As I sip my morning tea I watch them come to the feeder. They never disappoint.



 So for me my morning magic is:

A chat with my cat

A warm cup of tea

A little reading

A hummingbird visiting

A song and a prayer


 I hope your mornings are magical too.

What speaks to you of magic?

Have a terrific weekend, dear friends!

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

That is the prettiest butterfly, Marilyn. Did he come to visit you, or was it just something you added to the photo? Your plum tree is very pretty. How wonderful to have plums at Summertime. And the hummingbird is a special visitor for sure. I see them often at my neighbor's feeder.

What makes my mornings magical? Just like you, when I see my mini roses bloom, a bird on my lawn, a hot cup of coffee, a lovely sunrise, and reading delightful blog posts, like yours.

~Sheri

ps.....that last photo is magical to me. ; )

Jeanie said...

I love your morning walk through the garden. And I have to say that it is pretty spectacular, far ahead of ours. I love the butterfly, too! Soon, a real one!

Iwalk said...

far ahead of ours