Sunday, April 2, 2023

Word Magic

 

 

 A chair to sit and dream in, A place to remember, grateful for all the joys in life.

The word this week is Gratitude

 

To remember a place to stand in darkness,

A place to let the light shine

A place to look at the positives and strengths

A place to focus on what we have.


"Images of Life,

Open to possibilities

I am grateful for the mistakes

I make today 

They make me who I am." 

 Quote by Mother Frances


Grateful for the sun and rain for blossoms soon will appear.

It settles on our hearts today, a joy, a peacefulness in remembering to have Gratitude.

May you be blessed this week with thoughts of Gratitude.

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Gratitude is such a good word. If we all were more grateful, how changed the world might be.
Your yellow chair looks like a wonderful place to read and ponder life.

Jeanie said...

I just love that yellow chair. And the pillow is perfection. Yes, what a haven for you. And I do love the word, "gratitude." We must always be grateful.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a wonderful word. And it's one of my favorite words too. That yellow chair looks so cheerful. is that at your home or at an antique shop? It's so charming. And those pink flowers are just too pretty. Oh those pink blossom trees.....I used to see them grace the streets in my old town. I will visit there soon. Maybe I will see them again.

Happy Easter to you, Marilyn.

~Sheri

Mary said...

I love that word - in this modern age where time flies far too fast and we have trouble keeping up, stopping and feeling gratitude, even for tiny things, is so important.
Lovely photos Marilyn X