Sunday, December 13, 2020

Facebook Interview

 

I don't usually post on Sunday's, but if you are on Facebook tomorrow (Monday) I will be on a live chat with Michelle from Hawaii, owner if Tea at 1024. The time is noon, Pacific time. We will be chatting about tea and my story. Hummm? I will have to tell her I am the picture taker of gardening, but so much the gardener.

LIVE Tea Chat on

for a lively conversation with Marilyn Miller, published Author of Tea with Lily & Tea Outdoors. She sells her creative tea patterns on her etsy shop Marmaladys, and is an avid gardener. She is also a member of the NW WuWo Tea Ceremony group - Wu-Wo translates to "void of self" or "selfless. Journey with us.

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds like fun.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, that is so cool. I'm not on facebook, and would have loved to have seen that. So happy for you that you got to do this interview, Marilyn.

~Sheri

Jeanie said...

Darn -- I missed it. Is it archived online somewhere?

Jeanne said...

You bring us much joy with your postings all year long.
Merry Christmas dear one.
Blessings to you and yours always
Love Jeanne