Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween Peeks around the House

  Greetings at the door.
 I love bittersweet and found this bouquet at my market.
Pumpkins from the garden.
 A little pumpkin made by my "live-in gardener".
The crow approves.
Hydrangeas from the garden, just couldn't toss them.
 My  Autumn quilt, a collaborative of my "live-in gardeners" grandmother and myself.
She was 93 at the time she quilted it for me.  This was her favorite pattern.



The spider runner comes out every October.

I do love seasonal decorations.
This is the extent of my October event in my house.
Do you decorate seasonally?

Happy Weekend, dear friends!

5 comments:

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

You have some wonderful treasures! Love the beautiful quilt and the sweet figurines. Everything looks lovely :) xx K

Laura Morrigan said...

Love it all!

Laura said...

Those are lovely. I decorate for Halloween, autumn, Winter and Yule. :-)
blessings
~*~

Rosemary said...

Love your Halloween decor. Fun!

Jeanie said...

I love your mantle and the hydrangeas, especially and the door display is amazing! I hope your Halloween was very happy!